Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 40th Anniversary of TESB: The Mini Bust Search Continues ...

hey SA,
    sorry if i offended you.
    wasnt my intension, to sound like a smart/@**, was truly suprised of the option to maybe overlooked Ephant in TESB (like the panic scene on Bespin, after decades of watching the ot, i still notice details or persons...thats why i love the OT SW till the end)

R1 name dropping was because i went dreaming of R1 characters, hoping for the small chance that DS will make Ephant or any more Jabba folks, got me in wishlist mode...
    sorry for off topic and no offense on my side!
    Last edited by Sith74; 03-20-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith74 View Post
    hey SA,
    sorry if i offended you.
    wasnt my intension, to sound like a smart/@**, was truly suprised of the option to maybe overlooked Ephant in TESB (like the panic scene on Bespin, after decades of watching the ot, i still notice details or persons...thats why i love the OT SW till the end)

R1 name dropping was because i went dreaming of R1 characters, hoping for the small chance that DS will make Ephant or any more Jabba folks, got me in wishlist mode...
    sorry for off topic and no offense on my side!
    You know, I like you. Thank you for being a gentleman and explaining yourself. I did not take offense on your comment, but it did come across as if I had no idea when Ephant Mon came out in the movies, and I have been collecting with my brothers for a long time and watched the movies so many times. You are a good person, and I understand where you were coming from.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

Alright folks, after going over the names of characters that have been suggested as wanted mini busts to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back, below is a listing of the places they've all taken at this point. Notice that some people, including myself, have listed more than one character suggestion. So with that in mind their positions on the list below are not based on which one should be made first, but rather on the amount of times a given character has been mentioned on every individual list, and thus counted that way:

- Luke( Bespin) : 9 mentions

- Luke ( Dagobah) with Yoda in Backpack : 4 mentions

- Wampa : 4 mentions

---------------------------------------------------------------

- Hoth Rebel Soldier: 3 mentions

- Snowtrooper Commander: 3 mentions

- Cloud Car Pilot: 3 mentions

- Bespin Guard: 2 mentions

- Holographic Emperor: 1 mention

- Ice Cream Maker: 1 mention

- Darth Vader : 1 mention

- Darth Vader (Dagobah with busted up mask) : 1 mention

- Boba Fett: 1 mention

- Revisited Veers : 1 mention

- ESB Stormtrooper: 1 mention

- Irvin Kershner in Crew Parka: 1 mention

- Lucas in ESB winter jacket : 1 mention
    Last edited by LightSword; 03-21-2019 at 05:11 PM.
    - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge -

My Feedback , My Collection

Luke and Yoda would be a great looking bust !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234