Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you want to see next?

The Gonk droids they teased about in 2016 and were never made available. Offer both versions as a 2-pack!

Last edited by LightSword; 03-18-2019 at 07:10 PM.
    - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge -

My Feedback , My Collection

I think we’ll see one or two figures go up for preorder during Star Wars Celebration next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

The Phase II armor, 41st Clones from ROTS, the coolest and least represented Clones!

Last edited by Django; 03-18-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Hot Toys Qui-Gon and E1 Kenobi.
    Imaginaut

Qui-Gon
    Sidious

Still hoping for the other sandtrooper release and the Rogue One hover tank pilot/commander.

I'd like to see the ESB Han that Hot Toys teased.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Yeah, focus on offering the already teased stuff first. Especially Endor Leia, Bespin Han, and that awesome Power Droid.

After that, give us a PADME already! Sideshow NEVER did in all the years they were making figures (the Clone Wars Snowbunny Padme doesn't count). We need a legit Padme from the films, preferrable the AOTC Geonosis Padme.

Ahsoka, AOTC Anakin, the Galactic Marine, and the Kashyyyk Trooper are the other figures high on my wishlist that Sideshow neglected to ever produce. After those, I'd welcome any new Jabba's Palace or Cantina aliens - mainly Ponda Baba, Yakface, Ree Yees, and Tessek.
    Last edited by Shabby_Blue; 03-21-2019 at 02:26 PM.
    Shabby Blue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12