Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: STOP helping Anovos!

Got another email from the criminals at Anovos! 40% off in stock Star Wars. They are doing all that they can to clean house and then run. I really hope they get nailed by what ever powers that be! Remember all the crap excuses we got just a little while ago? They need punishment!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

I think they are using money from NEW preorders to fund old products. That's a dangerous business model.

Let's start a list of what products have NOT yet been delivered.
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

Quote Originally Posted by xphillips View Post
    I think they are using money from NEW preorders to fund old products.
    And to keep paying Disney's licensing fees so they don't get the license pulled from them (which really should just happen at this point).
    Shabby Blue

thanks for the heads up. I didn't know any of this. Looks like they are going down the EFX road sad to say.
    troy patterson

No doubt Anovos has become as appalling as EFX, but it's curious this thread hasn't been pulled by the mods. I'm sure if there was a thread that read exactly the same, except replacing Anovos with EFX, there would have been some backlash by the devoted... even after a decade of abhorrent business practices - (looks like it only took Anovos half that time to fall in a heap).

No joy in SW prop collecting anymore

To make this thread more functional instead of just bashing,
    WHY do you think Anovos (or EFX) have had such problems?
    Is the prop market just really hard to make nice authentic props?
    It seems as though WETA Workshop has it down to a science and is quality.
    Sideshow is quality. WHY can't Anovos deliver?
    Has it really been 2 years and they haven't delivered items? And no updates? And no refunds?
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

Anovos is once again offering a sale because of Memorial day. They must really think we are all stupid! Criminals!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

I finally got my refund on my General Merrick helmet. I think it was 19ish weeks and 40+ emails (plus help from Disney after complaining to them) - never again!

Quote Originally Posted by Lordpercy View Post
    I finally got my refund on my General Merrick helmet. I think it was 19ish weeks and 40+ emails (plus help from Disney after complaining to them) - never again!
    That is ridiculous that it took you that long to get your refund.

What a disgrace.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by Lordpercy View Post
    What help from Disney did you receive?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast