Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: STOP helping Anovos!

I won't buy anything from Anovos unless it's in stock anymore. MAYBE they'll get 1-2 preorders in the future but that's pushing it.

Anovos isn't losing the license but I'm skeptical with my wallet.

That being said the 3 helmets I own are superb in quality.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jagjaguwar View Post
    I cancelled an order over two months ago and havenít heard a thing since. Aside from many emails advertising other products, of course.

Havenít gotten my money back either.
    I would put in a dispute through your credit card. You've already tried to deal with them directly. Now it's time to escalate the issue with your credit card company. They'll force a refund real quick.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    I won't buy anything from Anovos unless it's in stock anymore. MAYBE they'll get 1-2 preorders in the future but that's pushing it.

Anovos isn't losing the license but I'm skeptical with my wallet.

That being said the 3 helmets I own are superb in quality.
    And even "in stock" means it will take 6 weeks for it to ship.
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

I agree with the sentiment here.

Plus if you really need to buy Anovos then go via an established distributor, it’s safer and you’re not charged ahead of dispatch. This will hurt Anovos margins and if everyone does it then maybe they’ll realise that screwing over their customers has tangible revenue implications.

Otherwise they’ll just keep on doing it

Cheers

Jez

Stand up for us Rebel Scum powers that be! I guess these clowns at Anovos must be able to pay you for the advertising but they can't pay us back! They continue to show us the newest item on your main page but they never deliver on the product. They need to be held accountable.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

I almost pulled the trigger on Red Leader's helmet today but I got nervous because I was still waiting for Gold Leader to show up so I came to check the forums. I had no idea there were so many issues with Anovos. Really glad I didn't go ahead with Red Leader. At least now I only have the Gold Leader helmet on the line. What a mess.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Quote Originally Posted by DutchVander View Post
    I almost pulled the trigger on Red Leader's helmet today but I got nervous because I was still waiting for Gold Leader to show up so I came to check the forums. I had no idea there were so many issues with Anovos. Really glad I didn't go ahead with Red Leader. At least now I only have the Gold Leader helmet on the line. What a mess.
    I paid in full for Blue Leader July 2017 with a promise of Summer 2017 Delivery!!! With no less than 5 NEW promise dates given, still no helmet! Yet they’ve offered preorders for 3 more X-Wing Helmets! DO NOT BUY FROM ANOVOS!

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Isn't Red Leader like the fifth Rebel Pilot helmet now? Have any of the Rebel Pilot helmets been delivered yet? I haven't received an update on Gold Leader in ages now that I think about it.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

A small number of people received Rey’s salvaged helmet. That was right before new products stopped arriving.

No sign of the others helmets. Who knows when Blue Leader, Luke, Gold Leader, or Red Leader will ship. It’s all just nice pictures of prototypes and honeyed words trying to get people to give them money right now.

All of this sounds like Game Over for Anovos, good luck to all of you that have PO's. I had the same mess with PCS some years ago. I was lucky enough to get my money back (only lost the NRDs), but many people did only get reward points from Sideshow who took over PCS. When Sideshow would not have bought PCS the money would have been gone entirely.
    Chris
    Last edited by Chewiegum; 05-14-2019 at 02:55 AM.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast