Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your latest Kenner acquisition?

What is your latest Kenner acquisition?

I couldn’t find a thread for this, so:

What is the latest vintage item you have acquired for your collection?

I recently bought a loose but complete Desert Sail Skiff to go along with the Barge.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

The Rope and Instruction Booklet for the Death Star. Now it is Complete!

I woul love to see a picture of your barge and Skiff . My latest aquisitions were a Han Hoth and Luke Bespin both in poor condition so they blend in with my original figures . There is a thread dedicated to recent vintage aquisitions in the Vintage: Limelight & Display section https://forum.rebelscum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=621

1997 Star Wars Power of the Force Darth Vader Tie Fighter with figure

A complete Micro Collection Wampa Cave and the figures for the Ion Cannon

Ackbar mailer. Also ended up with the return of the jedi insert as well as the revenge of the jedi insert.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

Quote Originally Posted by DarthShort View Post
    1997 Star Wars Power of the Force Darth Vader Tie Fighter with figure
    That's neither vintage, nor Kenner.

Anyway, I just got an AT-ST Driver in the mail today. No weapon, but I only paid $10 for it, so it's no big deal.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Bit the bullet and got a (pretty clean!) Blue Snaggletooth...

A vintage teebo I found in a pixar cars slot car track at goodwill. It was a fun bonus!

Finally got the battle damaged tie fighter. Perfect condition at a price too incredible to believe. Now all I need to reclaim everything from my childhood collection is a Landspeeder and Blue snaggletooth. Then its on to the large size figures.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast