Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your latest Kenner acquisition?

I bought a Jabba pipe/bowl in baggie to complete my Jabba.

Quote Originally Posted by Faker View Post
    I bought a Jabba pipe/bowl in baggie to complete my Jabba.
    I always wondered if those aftermarket pipe/bowl bags and the Salacious Crumb were acceptable replacements for the Jabba Playset.

Quote Originally Posted by StarFin View Post
    I always wondered if those aftermarket pipe/bowl bags and the Salacious Crumb were acceptable replacements for the Jabba Playset.
    If it’s the ones that popped up last year or so, I thought that those were just old/dead stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lando80 View Post
    If it’s the ones that popped up last year or so, I thought that those were just old/dead stock.
    I’m pretty sure they were old stock. There were already so many legitimate old stock pieces on the market that it wouldn’t even be profitable to bootleg them. I got mine from BigBadToyStore. They claimed it was legit and I have no reason to doubt them as I’ve always had stellar service from them.

Yes, they are an old stock find. They are legit.

I saw them around. They’re definitely old stock.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    That's neither vintage, nor Kenner.

Anyway, I just got an AT-ST Driver in the mail today. No weapon, but I only paid $10 for it, so it's no big deal.
    POTF2 DID have the Kenner name, although technically owned by Hasbro.

Recent item for me was a near complete Snowspeeder, then the parts to complete it. Also a handle bar to finally complete a Speeder Bike.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    POTF2 DID have the Kenner name, although technically owned by Hasbro.
    Yeah, Hasbro acquired Kenner in 1991 but didn't drop the Kenner logo until about 1998 or 1999; but that doesn't make POTF2 vintage.

Anyways, my most recent acquisition is a really nice loose Boba Fett complete with his blaster.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Just purchased a minty loose yak at a fair bargain and had some change left over to buy a mint gunner as well. Now I'm broke, but I'll be back. Poncho Luke and General Lando, you're next!!!

Last thing I bought was a POTF coin lot, that had a ever-elusive Yak coin, the last one I needed for my "last 17" loose set. Sold the rest of the lot and got the Yak for a mere $100.

Im hunting for a good/nice trilogo/palitoy fett, but man they arent cheap these days

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast