Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your latest Kenner acquisition?

Battle damaged wasn't on my list at the beginning and I passed up a bunch. Now I'm wishing I hadn't.

Those large size kenner figs are great. I have the full set.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    Ackbar mailer. Also ended up with the return of the jedi insert as well as the revenge of the jedi insert.
    Nice, with white box and everything? I still need one of those.....and Bossk.

Last weekend I picked up a ROTJ MLC-3 complete in the box with the internal cardboard, but no instructions or catalog and a Tri Logo Klaatu miscard; regular Klaatu on a Klaatu Skiff Guard Tri Logo card.

Weekend before that I picked up a really, really, really, nice DROIDS C-3PO MOC. Still need the A-Wing Pilot, Sise Fromm, and Boba Fett to complete that run.

Yes. The real find was the return of the jedi insert because it's far less common than the revenge of the jedi insert. I will display it with both.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

My last purchase was a MOC Wicket on a 77 back Canadian card. At least in the UK there were a couple of weeks last year when the landspeeders seemed to be really easy to pick up on eBay. I got hold of the Palitoy closed bonnet landspeeder for an absolute song. I only have spare bonnets and seats for the Kenner one.

My last figure acquisition- Lumat w/ accessories
    Last Vehicle/Playset - Death Star Space Station

I thought I bought a loose Ammanam for $10 turns out it was a Hasbro. Still it fits the Kenner size. Minus that I finally got the Rancor.

Quote Originally Posted by lando80 View Post
    Bit the bullet and got a (pretty clean!) Blue Snaggletooth...
    That’s a great bullet to bite! Congrats!
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadMotivator View Post
    Last weekend I picked up a ROTJ MLC-3 complete in the box with the internal cardboard, but no instructions or catalog and a Tri Logo Klaatu miscard; regular Klaatu on a Klaatu Skiff Guard Tri Logo card.

Weekend before that I picked up a really, really, really, nice DROIDS C-3PO MOC. Still need the A-Wing Pilot, Sise Fromm, and Boba Fett to complete that run.
    That’s some big-time stuff! That Droids 3PO is a grail-type item. Congrats!
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Just got the Micro Collection Hoth World set and set it up. I need the turret set now and I'll have a complete display!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast