Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: What is your latest Kenner acquisition?

Bought another vintage weapon lot again.
    I want to do a YouTube video, but I have a face for radio!
    I might do a post on here about vintage weapon prices.

I buy weapon lots almost every week and I average 5-11 dollars a vintage weapon. This even includes a good amount of last 17 weapons and accessories as well. Luke Stormtrooper black blaster, Amanaman's staff and R2-D2 light saber are the exceptions to pricing. Leia blasters, Jedi Luke blaster, jawa blasters, Endor blasters, Light sabers, Ewok weapons, ect.. are very common in weapon lots.

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidjedi View Post
    Bought another vintage weapon lot again.
    I want to do a YouTube video, but I have a face for radio!
    I might do a post on here about vintage weapon prices.

I buy weapon lots almost every week and I average 5-11 dollars a vintage weapon. This even includes a good amount of last 17 weapons and accessories as well. Luke Stormtrooper black blaster, Amanaman's staff and R2-D2 light saber are the exceptions to pricing. Leia blasters, Jedi Luke blaster, jawa blasters, Endor blasters, Light sabers, Ewok weapons, ect.. are very common in weapon lots.
    I guess you're one of the reasons why repros are a thing.
    Always look on the bright side of life...

WTB: Vintage Collection Hoth AT AT. Either the box on its own or the box with vehicle.

Repro's are a thing because they make money on them AHH HAAA Waggy Really!

Your favorite movie is TROLL!

Shame on you Waggy!
    You should encourage people to buy vintage weapons.
    Since you are a High Admiral you of all people should know how affordable vintage weapons are when buying smartly.
    Also you can pass on extra's to other members and trade as well.
    Share the hobby to those on a tough budget!
    Be the ambassador you should be based on your Rebelscum standing (Trolls are nasty)!

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidjedi View Post
    Shame on you Waggy!
    You should encourage people to buy vintage weapons.
    Since you are a High Admiral you of all people should know how affordable vintage weapons are when buying smartly.
    Also you can pass on extra's to other members and trade as well.
    Share the hobby to those on a tough budget!
    Be the ambassador you should be based on your Rebelscum standing (Trolls are nasty)!
    I'm in need of a dark cane for brown snake yoda. If you have an extra, I would love to hear from you. I will pay of course.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

Finally found a dewback with unbroken reigns. This completes the first catalog for me excluding two of the 3 playsets. Though now that bug in my brain wants a creature cantina.

Yeah, cantina is on my list. I passed one up a couple years back for the Land of the Jawas playset. No regrets, just wish I bought both. It was cheaper back then.

My buying is on a freeze till comic con. Maybe I will get lucky like I did last year

This my last year haul.

F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

Is comic con usually where people end up with nice scores?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMainer View Post
    It varies so much... I've had great scores at cons, local shows, Craigslist, etc. Honestly, I would say that product knowledge mixed with patience and persistence nets the nicest scores.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMainer View Post
    Yeah, it does vary. I have been going to Tampa comic con for 5 years. 2 years ago there was hardly anything. Last year was the best. It's really hit and miss. Even if there is something, the prices also need to be right. I spent less than 300 on everything in the picture.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213