Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Chicago: Rebelscum.com Forum Member Badges

Celebration Chicago: Rebelscum.com Forum Member Badges

The time has come to reveal this years Star Wars Celebration badge offered exclusively to our Forum Members who are attending the event! In keeping with the 20th Anniversary celebration theming for Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, here it is:

Now then, PLEASE READ all of this information BEFORE you put your name below. In years past, there has been an alarmingly large amount of forum members that have requested badges and just never bothered picking them up during the four (or five) days of the event. As such, any member that requested a badge for the last Celebration that did not pick it up will have to pay $5.00 this time around. We are also not going to offer these to anyone outside of the forum this time. To be eligible for a complimentary Rebelscum badge, you must have been a member of the forum prior to 10:00pm (Eastern) on Saturday, March 9th. Friends & family members that do not have a forum account are not eligible.

To request a badge, simply post in this thread and it will be waiting for you at the Rebelscum.com booth (#4232) during regular Star Wars Celebration Chicago event hours.

The deadline for requesting a badge will be 12:01am (Eastern) on Monday, March 25th. There will be no exception to this deadline.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Yes please... thanks Chris!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Very cool, I’m in. Thanks, and see you guys there!

Yes please, thanks for doing this Chris. I hope to give you some swag.

Count me in Chris. Awesome design!

I’d like one, please.

Count me in again. Thanx guys!

James
    Star Wars stuff is a horrible investment. Star Wars fans are always broke because all they buy is Ramen noodles, peanut butter and Kenny Baker autographs.

McCsith

Id like one! Tysm for doing this!! See you at Celebration!
    Last edited by McCsith; 03-09-2019 at 10:54 PM.

I would like one please

I would love one please. Thanks Chris!
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast