Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Imperial Field Command Center

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Looks pretty cool! What did you use for the vertical barriers and lamp posts?
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

  3. #3
    Nice one, makes me think of one of the comics where some young imperial officers are put to the test vs the amanin.
    (you can read them here)
    "Without respect - we reject!"

    My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

  4. #4
    Sweet! Love the lights, makes me think of the AT-AT walking up to the landing platform on Endor in ROTJ.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    Nice one, makes me think of one of the comics where some young imperial officers are put to the test vs the amanin.
    (you can read them here)
    That was a great story. I wished they would have made more figures from it in the comic packs back then.

    Nice set-up. I love the working lights.
    T
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    That was a great story. I wished they would have made more figures from it in the comic packs back then.

    Nice set-up. I love the working lights.
    T
    It is, you really hate those other officers - good thing the general can see through that bs
    "Without respect - we reject!"

    My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    It is, you really hate those other officers - good thing the general can see through that bs
    Yeah, it's just too bad Sunber's promotion didn't stick. He really deserved it.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  8. #8
    I love the set up and the lights. Aeesome.

  9. #9
    Thanks for all the nice comments guys! I'm sorry for the delay in my response, but I haven't logged onto the forum in a long time!

  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •