Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creature Stall in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

Creature Stall in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

I'm curious to know the scale of the plastic creatures, I wonder if they'll cover ground that Hasbro has not - they already have Worrt, but he looks huge.

What's that orange creature at the bottom? Never seen that in the films
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

My kids will love these!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    I'm curious to know the scale of the plastic creatures, I wonder if they'll cover ground that Hasbro has not - they already have Worrt, but he looks huge.

I want the Taan tann

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post

looks like if you push worrt's back in his tongue comes out. Be nice if that was close to 3 3/4 scale
    Last edited by Ashy_Larry; 03-12-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy_Larry View Post
    looks like if you push worrt's back in his tongue comes out. Be nice if that was close to 3 3/4 scale
    Rockwort, puffer pig and rathtar are all about the size of a mini basketball and are vinyl stuffed with fluff like the Jabba, Salacious, Happabore and Dewback were according to a neighbor that works at the park.
    Last edited by Darth_Chuck; 03-13-2019 at 05:42 PM.
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

That might make the Rathtarr in the ballpark of being compatible with 6" figures, while I guess you might be able to argue the Puffer Pig as something conceivably in the 12" scale range?

Wampa has succumbed to a life of drugs
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

I want a worrt and that taun-taun !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast