Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 152

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Yavin Ceremony - #151

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    Just got him today, nice figure.
    Thank you so much for the pics! After seeing your photos, Iíve decided to get a couple of these and use the head on Bespin Luke. I realize Mark had his accident between films and looks a little different in The Empire Strikes Back, but I think this head would look great on the Bespin body, certainly better than the existing one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

  2. #82
    Moff Waggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Over there, next to LIDL in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I do feel he was wasted in R1, he probable would have made a decent Jedi in a movie following the Purge Story line.
    Thats the problem with the ROTS. When Order 66 was implemented (is that what youíre referring to?) I had little to no attachment to those characters that died and therefore, whilst there was an initial shock factor, there was no emotional attachment to the deaths. Only after the supplementary media do I cherish the likes of Shaak Ti, Ayala Secura.
    Always look on the bright side of life...

    WTB: Vintage Collection Hoth AT AT. Either the box on its own or the box with vehicle.

  3. #83
    I'm going to stick with my Black Collection one, but this is a good upgrade. Just that the face is more Ken (Barbie) than Luke
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

    Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    Thank you so much for the pics! After seeing your photos, I’ve decided to get a couple of these and use the head on Bespin Luke. I realize Mark had his accident between films and looks a little different in The Empire Strikes Back, but I think this head would look great on the Bespin body, certainly better than the existing one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are most welcome! Here's a few with the head on Bespin Luke, the head fits on with no modding needed, it sits a little loose, but that's an easy fix.


  5. #85
    Sorry if I missed it but where is this going to be available? Exclusive?

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Fisto_91 View Post
    Sorry if I missed it but where is this going to be available? Exclusive?
    ****in stupid *** Walmart

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    ****in stupid *** Walmart
    Ugh. Still trying to get the Lando exclusive

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    ****in stupid *** Walmart
    Maybe... Maybe things will go better this time around...
    Like maybe this time I at least won't get gummy bears packed in with my order in a poor attempt to protect the product inside a bubble mailer which -
    after having received countless Lando returns - Walmart must SURELY know is completely inadequate for shipping similar type items! I mean, maybe? Maybe? Right?

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloned_By_Hasbro View Post
    Maybe... Maybe things will go better this time around...
    Like maybe this time I at least won't get gummy bears packed in with my order in a poor attempt to protect the product inside a bubble mailer which -
    after having received countless Lando returns - Walmart must SURELY know is completely inadequate for shipping similar type items! I mean, maybe? Maybe? Right?
    Target hasn't learned. They shipped 3 of my sdcc vaders in envelopes. You think they would learn after the stink i made? Nope

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    You are most welcome! Here's a few with the head on Bespin Luke, the head fits on with no modding needed, it sits a little loose, but that's an easy fix.

    He looks more like Marty McFly than Luke Skywalker in these pics!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •