Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Order 4-Pack - Disney Park Exclusive

I don't need another Kylo, but that Mountain Trooper looks pretty sweet! Also hope Hasbro do what they did with the Porgs and release that M(ou)SE Droid in a 2 pack

Out of nowhere, and exclusive to Disney Parks ... That kind of sucks... finally a mouse droid and it's only available through the Mouse Park. Hooray for not living in the US or France (if they even get it there, it will be jacked up price anyway)
    That mountain trooper looks interesting though, but not very mountain-ish
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    Out of nowhere, and exclusive to Disney Parks ... That kind of sucks... finally a mouse droid and it's only available through the Mouse Park. Hooray for not living in the US or France (if they even get it there, it will be jacked up price anyway)
    That mountain trooper looks interesting though, but not very mountain-ish
    I suspect that mouse droid will be packed in a regular release down the road. At least I hope they do.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I almost needed that mountain trooper but then I realized he's First Order and stuff and now I don't care.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Haha "FOUR" "Figures" ** eye roll **
    ... I don't think the mouse droid counts as a "figure"?

I do like the looks of those troopers though!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    I almost needed that mountain trooper but then I realized he's First Order and stuff and now I don't care.
    Where's he from? I've never seen that trooper before.
    Reminds me more of the Assault tank driver and beach trooper from R1.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I suspect that mouse droid will be packed in a regular release down the road. At least I hope they do.
    And as a double pack or with some imperial of sorts, as Tarkin was packed with the probe droid.

Is the mountain trooper really FO? The box art has him with an E-22 and figure comes with a rifle very much built on the E-11 platform.

The helmet has a lot in common with Imperial design in RO and Solo. Just that mouth pattern up by the middle that looks very FO. Thought FO uses different MSE Droids anyway..I just want this guy on my Imperial display.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Go figure!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast