Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: First Order 4-Pack - Disney Park Exclusive

  1. #51
    So did this go up on Shop.Disney?

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    Man, I've seen a lot of characters nakedly created to just shill merchandise, but none so much as Pyre. What a lazy character design. He's a gold Stormtrooper. No face to animate, nothing about his outfit that's unique besides the color, allowing Hasbro to just reuse old mold(s). At least Phasma was tall and required her own unique body sculpt.
    Haha! I see where youíre coming from but does it make me a idiot for still wanting the Figure? Ha.

  3. #53
    No. It is a cool figure.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

    Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    So did this go up on Shop.Disney?
    No. None of the Galaxy's Edge new merchandise has been on the Shop Disney site, except for the Funko Pop DJ R3X.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

    The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    No. None of the Galaxy's Edge new merchandise has been on the Shop Disney site, except for the Funko Pop DJ R3X.
    I thought I order stuff from Galaxy’s Edge was going to be available from the on line store as well. I guess I was wrong. If that’s the case I would like the first order pack but I can’t simply get into the car and drive to California. A plane ticket alone is 600 bucks.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    Man, I've seen a lot of characters nakedly created to just shill merchandise, but none so much as Pyre. What a lazy character design. He's a gold Stormtrooper. No face to animate, nothing about his outfit that's unique besides the color, allowing Hasbro to just reuse old mold(s). At least Phasma was tall and required her own unique body sculpt.
    I will agree that he is basically a recolored stormtrooper captain, but they did improve on the stormtrooper mold for Pyre.
    The arms were re-tooled to fix the problem the elbow problem the FO stormtroopers had, and the helmet sculpt is the newer version.
    That aside, he does show the company's lack of creativity. I do hope he gets to appear in ep 9 for probably a few seconds.

  7. #57
    Wasn't these suppose to show up on ShopDisney.com soon? Anyone heard what is going on with this pack?

    Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero


    My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

  8. #58
    I saw the Hondo Ohnaka 3-pack and the Droids 4-pack this weekend in a couple of stores in Disney's Hollywood Studios. No sign of the First Order pack though.

  9. #59
    Will these ever go up for sale on Disneystore website?

    I just want the first order set, but can't consider more than $20ish per each of the three figures.


  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    Will these ever go up for sale on Disneystore website?

    I just want the first order set, but can't consider more than $20ish per each of the three figures.

    They might be holding out because it's even less incentive for people to go to Galaxy's Edge if they can buy this stuff online.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •