Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First Order 4-Pack - Disney Park Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHSTAR_77 View Post
    Historically speaking, what are the chances any of these (excluding Kylo) will get an individual release?
    I'm assuming the chances are jack and poop and jack just left town. From what I've read in passing about disney stuff I don't see it happening.

I just started collecting 6 inch so the Kylo repack doesn't bother me at all.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Someone did a comparison on Yakface and the arms on Commander Pyre are definitely using a new elbow joint that looks like it actually gets a good range of motion. Unlike all the existing FO troopers.

The Kylo is not just a repack though, the first figure had soft goods, this one is all plastic. It looks good, and I am really seriously wanting this entire set.

If Disney/Hasbro don't make this available online in some way, I'm going to be pretty damn angry.

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    The Kylo is not just a repack though, the first figure had soft goods, this one is all plastic. It looks good, and I am really seriously wanting this entire set.

If Disney/Hasbro don't make this available online in some way, I'm going to be pretty damn angry.
    Hopefully they do because as much as I like the set, I'm not going to pay hundred(s) for it.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post

Looks like all they did was change his TLJ head to the helmet. So yes, not really a repack, but not really a new figure either.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

4 Pack??

By this logic the Rogue One Galen Erso with Mouse Droid is a Two Pack !
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

Quote Originally Posted by reyandbb8 View Post
    4 Pack??

By this logic the Rogue One Galen Erso with Mouse Droid is a Two Pack !
    Resistance Poe and BB-8 was released as a 2 pack. Load of poop if you ask me.

Btw there are some inconsistencies between the box art and the content - could it be a reason for pulling the page, on top of it being shown too early?

Pyre's blaster
    Mountie's blaster
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

I guess I'm in the minority, but I cant seem to get excited about this set.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Usually Disney Park exclusives are available through the Disney Parks app. I know all the exclusive droids have been and the sandcrawler was too.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast