Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Order 4-Pack - Disney Park Exclusive

Go figure!

Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    Is the mountain trooper really FO? The box art has him with an E-22 and figure comes with a rifle very much built on the E-11 platform.

The helmet has a lot in common with Imperial design in RO and Solo. Just that mouth pattern up by the middle that looks very FO. Thought FO uses different MSE Droids anyway..I just want this guy on my Imperial display.
    The chest plate looks FO. The helmet, although heavily modified, also looks to be FO in origin as you have pointed out. Looks cool to me! In fact I kind of wish they went this direction for normal ST Stormtroopers. I mean the armor is useless anyway. Has any Stormtrooper in history survived any kind of laser blasts. LOL! Why not make it more minimal and allow better flexibility and comfort.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

No edit button. I take back what I said about the chest plate. The larger picture that was posted shows that it is not as close to FO as I thought. Would like to see a side by side with the Rogue One Assault Tank Driver.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

definitely want this set but if it's a park exclusive there's no point in even trying.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    definitely want this set but if it's a park exclusive there's no point in even trying.
    Historically speaking, what are the chances any of these (excluding Kylo) will get an individual release?

I would definitely get this set no question, but does 'park exclusive' literally mean the only way to buy it is to go to Disneyland or Disneyworld?

That is just flat out stupid.

I thought there was a way to order park exclusives. Disney Delivears or something like that?

I could have sworn we already got a mouse droid in this line...am I losing it?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

The helmet screams FO and I'm pretty sure those are FO snowtrooper greaves...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

The helmet is very Shoretrooper/Hovertank driver. The visor and vent are like FO Stormies.

Shoulder pads are reminiscent of Imp Snowtroopers. Biceps and gloves are very Imp Stormie. Torso actually looks like the Rogue One Officer/Technician armor plate. Abdomen looks like the Shoretrooper armor. The greaves aren't FO Snowtrooper though, similar but also similar to OT Scouts.

I want it to fit in with the OT, and I really think it favors the Imps. Look at the Mudtrooper visit, nearly the same as Kylos.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast