Thread: Crayfish needs money quick - toys for sale (now extended due to additonal items)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Crayfish needs money quick - toys for sale (now extended due to additonal items)

Hey people, I am selling off a lot of stuff to get some quick extra cash. I am extending this to the end of the month or the middle of next month at the latest due to some interest. I accept PayPal and shipping is included in the price (to the continental United States) unless otherwise noted. I will make additional deals on multiple purchases and will make a super deal if you take it all.

• 2018 GI Joe "JoeCon" (the last one) polybagged parachute figure Cobra ParaViper Officer - $75 OBO
    • Marauders Task Force Toylanta Exclusive Agency Ops Black Suit with Grey Shirt and "Theodore" head (John Wick look alike) - $75 OBO
    • QMx Mini Masters ships by Quantum Mechanix set of 3 (Firefly Serenity, Star Trek TNG Enterprise D, Futurama Planet express Ship) [with free Bender and Fry MegaBloks) - $100 OBO
    • The Loyal Subjects Hot Topic Exclusive Alien Day Alien (sealed) - $45
    • The Loyal Subjects Wal-Mart Exclusive Street Fighter 1/96 Hyper Fighting Blanka - $30
    • The Loyal Subjects Wal-Mart Exclusive Attack on Titan Bloody Eren Yeager Titan BAF with free Captain Levi (flocked) - $35
    • The Loyal Subjects Wal-Mart Exclusive Attack on Titan Bloody Eren Titan head (just the head to the BAF) - $15
    • The Loyal Subjects Masters of the Universe Custom Moss Man (flocked) - $50
    • Super 7 Holiday He-man (the figure has been opened and was going to be displayed but was quickly returned to package and is in perfect condition as well as the exclusive Christmas wrapping paper still on the package)-$55 OBO
    • Wal-Mart Exclusive Transformers G1 Reissues Optimus Prime, Starscream, and Bumblebee (Optimus Prime and Starscream were carefully opened to apply the stickers so that it could be displayed in box and promptly returned to box and resealed...Bumblebee is MOC) - $70 plus shipping (big box)
    • San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Micronauts Pharoid with Time Chamber three figure set - $40 plus shipping (big box)
    • Funko DC Legion of Collectors Wonder Woman With Invisible Jet Exclusive Set (loot box) - $35
    • Funko ReAction ET (glow in the dark chest and finger) Entertainment Earth exclusive MOC [unpunched] - $30
    • Disney Theme Parks loose lot of Build-Droids (5 Astromech Droids, 2 BB units, and 1 mixed color Protocol Droid...please PM for pics) - $50

Feel free to hit me up. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by crayfish; 03-22-2019 at 06:58 AM. Reason: item sold

AWOK - item sold

Updated......feel free to make an offer on anything

bumped one more time....I am deleting this thread early on Friday
    If you see something you want....make an offer

bump and extended the time on this