Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

i have been burned too many times by ea, disney and gaming companies

i will wait to hear from the general public after launch. no more pre-orders on any game for me
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

Anyone else think the demo was kind of...eh? Like it was a next gen TFU but not as cool.

Kind of, felt real familiar of course. But I think I was mainly hyped to just be getting a SW VG after so long. I sure hope some innovative surprises are in store, or it's gonna wind up another bust.

I honestly wish they would just make either KotOR3, or a new improved version in that era. I realize there's ToR, but I never could fully get into that game. Nor has a couple of my friends.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Does anyone know if they're doing any promo items for this game besides in-game content? Such as figure,poster,or pin.

Quote Originally Posted by r2d6kelly View Post
    Does anyone know if they're doing any promo items for this game besides in-game content? Such as figure,poster,or pin.
    GameStop has (or had at this point) a collector edition available for pre-order that includes a 6" TBS figure

Interrest in this just starting to grow inside me, so I checked a gameplay trailer at last. Looks like a mix of TFU and a few grains of Tomb Raider to me

In all honesty I'm not expecting it to be revolutionary, or to have my mind blown. But it's Star Wars and I expect to have some nominal fun at the very least, and it will be fun to play in that world once more even if it is Disney era. It's been so long since we've had one so the hype/interest is there automatically. I just hope that it's not a dreadful disappointment.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I went ahead and picked up the 6" figures of the characters for this game but I'm leaving them boxed up until I get an opportunity to actually play the game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123