Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

No collector's edition?
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    No collector's edition?
    There is a standard, deluxe (which I just pre-ordered at GS) and a bundle with a 6" TBS figure

I hopeful that the game will be good but the protagonist looks like a real ******. Like visually he looks like a person that needs to be punched.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    There is a standard, deluxe (which I just pre-ordered at GS) and a bundle with a 6" TBS figure

I hopeful that the game will be good but the protagonist looks like a real ******. Like visually he looks like a person that needs to be punched.
    Gotcha. This seems like a missed opportunity for a nice collector's edition, but I guess saving money is cool too.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

I'm definitely getting this. I did read it was being released on PC, didn't i?

Looks promising. Kind of getting goosebumps just thinking about playing a Star Wars game after so long.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post

i really miss the days that there was 1 version of the game that you bought and there were no special versions with this and that things added.
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

True, but it's all about who can get you to buy from them over the other guy. Hence the perks from one place to the next. As for various versions, they got try and soak you for more Money if one feel they're getting value from it. If i though the game had staying power, I'd buy the deluxe hoping for DLC to prolong gameplay.

Sadly the last Mass Effect game soured me on this.

The new gameplay trailer looks really good, and a lot of fun. Hope that there's a little more customization though. Can't wait for this to come out, been too long since we had a SW game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    Has anyone seen any In Game screenshots?
    Hi. No I havent seen. Let us know if someone has it and do not be shy to share it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast