Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Galaxies Edge Droids

Galaxies Edge Droids

This went up on the official site just a little while ago. Droid building is confirmed, but these do not look like the 3.75 scale BAD droids. If they are they look sharper than ever.

And concept art of the building area

"May the Funk be with You!"

Oh man, I'm going to be so disappointed if there aren't 3.75 versions of these. I really want that R3-M3 look-alike since Hasbro completely botched it. :/

Sadly, they're not 3 3/4":

I hope we do end up with some new 3.75 droids, would seem like a waste of a gonk droid sculpt if we don’t get some new ones out of it!

Just read the article on io9. The droids in the picture are larger as well as remote controlled. It also states in the article that all merchandise sold within Galaxies Edge will be “In universe”. Basically nothing from the real world will be sold at the merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    I hope we do end up with some new 3.75 droids, would seem like a waste of a gonk droid sculpt if we don’t get some new ones out of it!
    so true. I'm still hoping for an "imperial disguised" repainted chopper

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    so true. I'm still hoping for an "imperial disguised" repainted chopper
    Absolute must!

They should repaint the old 3.75 version to reflect the new colors. Throw in a DJ booth and I’m a happy camper. See upper left in the back.

Last edited by indysolo007; 03-01-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    They should repaint the old 3.75 version to reflect the new colors. Throw in a DJ booth and I’m a happy camper. See upper left in the back.

It would be awesome to get a DJ booth with REX. The picture in my initial post he actually has headphones on.
    It is cool that they found something fitting for him (REX was retired from Star Tours pilot & now DJs in his twilight years).
    There are plenty of DJs & booths in a galaxy far far away, not including the one in TLJ.

Yes these are all by me, & yes I am a DJ.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast