Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: OT: Who is still around?

I still check in from time to time, just not many OT signers as there used to be.

Peek in a couple times a month, maybe more if there's Star Wars news in the air.

As I look & see the autograph market today surrounded by all of the chaos, crooks & insanity that it has become, I look back at a simpler time and am appreciative to the folks & transactions that were done here on the boards.

Special shout-out to Zhamlau, Bendu, starwarsnerd, JEDI_ME_77, DarthNervous, JonAG & of course, Ben Stevens. They taught us the hobby and were kind enough to allow me to become the new caretaker of several pieces. Thanks, fellas!
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

Stop in and check a few threads throughout the week. I do miss it for sure.
    Check out my Feedback Page: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1112645/

I agree. AMEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPickles View Post
    Peek in a couple times a month, maybe more if there's Star Wars news in the air.

As I look & see the autograph market today surrounded by all of the chaos, crooks & insanity that it has become, I look back at a simpler time and am appreciative to the folks & transactions that were done here on the boards.

Special shout-out to Zhamlau, Bendu, starwarsnerd, JEDI_ME_77, DarthNervous, JonAG & of course, Ben Stevens. They taught us the hobby and were kind enough to allow me to become the new caretaker of several pieces. Thanks, fellas!
    "Doing what is popular is not always right, and doing what is right is not always popular"

This is my newer account but I still post (mainly in the Celebration section) and lurk here. Most ppl have transferred over to the FB groups.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456