Thread: H:TLJ RedA-Wing, Sandcrawler, Rare 3.75TBS MOC, TVC, W:AV-7MobileCannon,LooseFigs&Vehicles

H:TLJ RedA-Wing, Sandcrawler, Rare 3.75TBS MOC, TVC, W:AV-7MobileCannon,LooseFigs&Vehicles

LOOKING TO TRADE FOR(or would buy):

MY HAVES:

VEHICLES:
    —The Last Jedi Force Link Resistance Red Squadron A-Wing Fighter w/Pilot MIMSB
    —OTC “Diamonds Preview Exclusive” Sandcrawler MIB (Box is still sealed, but dinged up a bit from moving a few times)

FIGURES:

—SOLO: Imperial Six Pack (In Perfectly Mint Sealed Box)

—TVC HanStormtrooper Target Exclusive MOMC
    —TVC Princess Leia Organa (Boushh) MOMC, 100% Case Fresh
    —TVC Saelt-Marae MOMC, 100% Case Fresh

—3.75 Black Series (blue) #07 Darth Vader Dagobah Test MOMC
    —3.75 Black Series (blue) #09 Captain Rex MOMC x2
    —3.75 Black Series (blue) #10 John “Dutch” Vander (Gold Squadron Pilot) MOMC
    —3.75 Black Series (blue) #12 Clone Commander Wolffe MOMC x2
    —3.75 Black Series (blue) #13 Clone Commander Doom MOMC x2
    —3.75 Black Series (blue) #15 Commander Thorn MOMC x2
    —3.75 Black Series (blue) #01 R5-G19 MOMC x2
    —3.75 Black Series (orange) #14 Mara Jade MOC, bubble slightly loose
    —3.75 Black Series (orange) #19 Mace Windu Realistic CW MOMC
    —3.75 Black Series (orange) #23 Toryn Farr

—ROTS Target Exclusive Duel At Mustafar Obi-Wan Kenobi “Lava Reflection”

ALSO: Please feel free to ask if you are looking for anything thing specific(1995-NOW), I may not have it listed but might have it & trade for the right offer.
    Im also often interested in random vehicles (2007-now) that I dont have listed, thus feel free to shoot me an offer, you never know.

MY WANTS/NEEDS:

VEHICLES:
    —Original Clone Wars line 2003 Blue/White Jedi Starfighter (Loose is fine, as long as Fully funcional, good condition & 100% Complete)
    —Anakin’s Modified CW Starfighter (from either CW’03 or TLC blue box’08. ‘03 version Loose is fine as long as 100% Complete, fully functional, & no weather wear(color faded, etc). Ideally, prefer the 2008 rerelease.
    —CW Republic AV-7 Mobile Cannon (In box is preferable, but will loose in good shape & 100% Complete

FIGURES:
    —TBS/TVC Imperial Death Trooper (Loose,Complete is fine) will take up to 2
    —5POA First Order Gunner (from Battle on Crait 4-Pk. Would consider buying whole pack if price is fair enough....this is still at Ross for $6.99)
    —5POA Kylo Ren w/out helmet (Loose)
    —TVC Photorealistic 2019 Han Echo Base, and/or Darth Vader (Loose is fine, actually preferred, as long as in good shape & 100% Complete) *In the case of Vader, I would even be willing to take just the head only, plus I would give you the head from the previous release to even out the sale a little, if interested*

A FEW MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS:
    —Instruction Manual for Clone Turbo Tank
    —Need The Boxes for the following 3 vehicles:
    The Clone Turbo Tank
    The Clone Wars AT-TE
    The Big Falcon
    **The cardboard inserts(even just some of them) would be a nice bonus for
    YOU AND ME, but just the empty box alone will do. None of the boxes need to be in perfect condition, just needed to store the vehicle.

—1 of the long projectiles/missiles for the mini Trade Federation/Separatist Armored Scout Tank
    —Grey Antenna from 2008 Trade Federation AAT (Blue/grey version, not the tan)
    —Need any/all 3 of the red projectile missiles from CW’03 Geonosian Starfighter (There is an identical black-ish version of the missile for the launcher in the middle of the vehicle which I would happily to take that over the red...and since it’s not original to the ship, it may be easier to find from elsewhere. Example: It may have been from a useless giant cannon packed in with a figure at some point)

Thanks
    Last edited by Maynard; 07-12-2019 at 03:24 AM.

Whole list of 3.75 Black Series just added!