Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cantina

Those wall thicknesses to the alcoves are perfect! I know what you mean about the tables; I replaced old ones I made from PVC caps with casts of the Hasbro one
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Curious , what parts did you use for your rycar , nice
    Most wanted Figure: Cantina Baglady

Thanks for the comments! Stan, the head is a VOTC Obi Wan with some added hair. The rest is mostly a VOTC Han with his limbs trimmed down a good bit and the retooling necessary for sockets to work again. The vest is the one from that same Han torso where I dremeled out the majority of material to leave just a vest.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Holy crap, yodashizzle! Just saw this for the first time and it's looking amazing! I especially like all the details on the cupboard, and the customs

The paint job is really make it come to life. You did a fine job on the sparkle and wood work too. Can’t wait to see more progress shots.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123