Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: ESB 40th Anniversary Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    I wanted the Rebel Trooper. Luke was inevitable for them to release again. I'm sure there is a Bespin Luke planned somewhere in there too.

I just hope that since they decided to give us Dagobah Luke that they will at least include the backpack accessory for us to put Yoda into it.
    I wanted the same. But, TBH, he's probably going to get a release anyway. Thing is, I think most of the Poll choices will get an eventual release (assuming Hasbro keep the licence). The only one I think we'll be left waiting for that ice cream guy and, frankly, I couldn't care less about him. It was a joke figure in 3.75 and it still would be in 6.

The probe droid would have been nice. But, I can kinda see him arriving as an exclusive some time in the near future too.

As for the Yoda backpack, I think would end up looking a little weird as the BS Yoda is too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    Say what you want about Jaina, but I think she is a really great figure. Sabine too.
    Not sure about the vintage card though, but not out of reach as it will probably be released into the wild with the rest of the ESB figures.
    Jaina is a great figure but not necessary, necessarily. Sabine was a case of them having already having it ready to go regardless of the result.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadSev11 View Post
    Don't take my word for it but apparently Wedge actually had the most votes. However, according to Yakface.com (and most of their "rumours" are correct) a Wedge figure is already coming later this year so he didn't count as the winner.

If so then it's really silly that Hasbro kept Wedge as one of the ten options people could vote for if they weren't going to make him if he had the most votes because he already has a figure coming. He shouldn't have been included in the poll if he's already coming.
    I think the Wedge that is coming is an X-Wing version but I could be wrong. I don't know if people would embrace two versions of Wedge, but I think if people are willing to vote for the Snowspeeder version over all other ESB remainders, they would also be happy to get the X-Wing version in short order.

Dagobah Luke is the winner?!?!

I suppose you are going to tell me that "Green Book" is going to win the Oscar for Best Picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo20 View Post
    Dagobah Luke is the winner?!?!

I suppose you are going to tell me that "Green Book" is going to win the Oscar for Best Picture.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112