Thread: FS: Original Empire half sheet 22x28 signed by Harrison Ford at Radtke private signing BAS

FS: Original Empire half sheet 22x28 signed by Harrison Ford at Radtke private signing BAS

This is an original vintage 1980 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 22x28 half sheet movie poster signed by Harrison Ford. It was signed as part of a private sit down signing with Radtke Sports and includes the exact photo of the item being signed. It has also been authenticated by PSA/DNA and Beckett(BAS). I do not grade vintage posters but imo this signed poster is in very, very good shape for its age. No major damage of any kind. Would look incredible professionally framed. Please see photos. Thanks!

Asking $1000 including paypal invoice fees and shipping
    PM me for offers and questions

Sharing my collection of authentic #autographs from the principal cast of the original #StarWars trilogy. Follow me on Twitter @OT_Autographs

UPDATE: Due to a listing error and a forum rules misunderstanding this listing is closed and will now be available for bidding on eBay. Thanks for your interest.
    Sharing my collection of authentic #autographs from the principal cast of the original #StarWars trilogy. Follow me on Twitter @OT_Autographs