Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Phoenix Board # 189: Vintage Goodness Coming and Retro Line

Shouldn't we already have a title for Ep 9? If we follow the timeline for TLJ I thought we were already past when it was announced. I could be wrong on that. I was in Hall H when they announced the title for Revenge Of the Sith and it was such an amazing experience. After the lights came back up, Sansweet was wearing the ROTS shirt and he announced the shirts were on sale in the SW pavilion "right now". I can see why SW would want to build some buzz at celebration. Lot of angry fans after TLJ and Solo wasn't as financially successful as they hoped. Im worried that Ep 9 will be a fan service film and it will play it safe with regards to plot. I really hope they don't actually. I know some of you watch Game of Thrones. That show is at its best when fans get what they need but not what they want. I hope SW follows that idea. I would guess a title and trailer at celebration, probably a poster too. I bet we get traditional theme music and shots of R2 and 3PO and Chewie and everyone else that will bring the fans back. Falcon and lightsabers I bet. And if spirit Luke talks to Rey I might throw up a little. I hope they move in a new direction, I bet they won't with 9. Hope I'm wrong

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

I'm guessing at this point it's going to be announced at Celebration.
    Need: BS3 Praetorian Guard, Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

I opened up my BS6 Mace Windu last night and while I was not super excited about this figure, I was very pleased. the likeness is incredible. Hasbro nailed it. Definitely a figure worth getting.
    Need: BS3 Praetorian Guard, Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233