Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Fair GG Statues 1/6 or 1/8 scale

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Not from the movies I collect, this statue is But as others have expressed, 1/6 scale is the way to go for them. You get more details that way and they showcase a lot better on the shelves. Now, if space is an issue, I can understand buying the smaller ones. That being said, more Cantina alien 1/6 statues could be great to have. Just a thought.
    I agree Julian, 1/6 scale is the way to go for sure. Also, not into these characters either but the fact they ARE producing 1/6 again gives me a New Hope. And yes, I am going to say it. I want a decent pose for Boba Fett at 1/6 scale already.
    Last edited by Django; 02-19-2019 at 09:27 PM.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I agree Julian, 1/6 scale is the way to go for sure. Also, not into these characters either but the fact they ARE producing 1/6 again gives me a New Hope. And yes, I am going to say it. I want a decent pose for Boba Fett at 1/6 scale already.
    Yeah, Travis. I believe most people prefer the 1/6 scale, but they would be also inclined to buy a smaller scale ( 1/8 or 1/10) if it is used to create a some dioramas mentioned in the past. A Luke with Landspeeder comes to mind as one of them. Boba Fett 1/6 scale statue? I'm assuming you are not too keen of the one released years ago ... is it the left arm position you did not like? I have him.

Last edited by LightSword; 02-20-2019 at 12:59 PM.
    - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge -

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Yeah, Travis. I believe most people prefer the 1/6 scale, but they would be also inclined to buy a smaller scale ( 1/8 or 1/10) if it is used to create a some dioramas mentioned in the past. A Luke with Landspeeder comes to mind as one of them. Boba Fett 1/6 scale statue? I'm assuming you are not too keen of the one released years ago ... is it the left arm position you did not like? I have him.

The tickling the giant's b@ll$ Fett as you once referred to him as LOL? No, not a fan of that pose at all. For such a great character, it's one the weakest poses they could of gave him IMO !
    Last edited by Django; 02-21-2019 at 09:20 PM.
    "He's no good to me dead"

I wasn't collecting the 1/8 either. Nice to see a few new additions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12