Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Lando Calrissian - Skiff Guard - Walmart Exclusive

Hmmmm
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

I didn't get any glasses with my Barge...

TBH I'm not sweating this one since I already have this version. Once we start getting all new characters and they sell out, then this line has turned a corner.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I apologize for being admittedly lazy, I just don't feel like digging (kinda tired today lol), but is this just the deleted scenes sandstorm Lando without the sandstorm accessories or is he entirely new? Because honestly, in my display, I just took the sandstorm accessories off him and use him as skiff disguise. He is a great figure, I only have one beef with him. I hope no one takes this improperly, but to me...that Lando is way too light-skinned. Billy Dee is much darker. But as a kid, I was always obsessed especially with the SW figures that had removable helmets/masks. So Skiff Lando, especially because I was ALSO obsessed with Jabba's Palace stuff, has always been one of my all-time favorite SW figure designs.
    Last edited by MysterioMaximus; 03-18-2019 at 01:43 PM.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

The stupid tracker that I use said Lando went up at 1:53 and sold out 10 minutes later. During that time frame when receiving the notice I attempted via app, via web link to purchase Lando but it read sold out. I think the tracker was acting wacky.

^ odd because that's around the time I had checked the site as well, but I didn't use an alert or their "notify me when in stock" feature. I just have it bookmarked on my phone and take a sneak peek every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by MysterioMaximus View Post
    I apologize for being admittedly lazy, I just don't feel like digging (kinda tired today lol), but is this just the deleted scenes sandstorm Lando without the sandstorm accessories or is he entirely new? Because honestly, in my display, I just took the sandstorm accessories off him and use him as skiff disguise. He is a great figure, I only have one beef with him. I hope no one takes this improperly, but to me...that Lando is way too light-skinned. Billy Dee is much darker. But as a kid, I was always obsessed especially with the SW figures that had removable helmets/masks. So Skiff Lando, especially because I was ALSO obsessed with Jabba's Palace stuff, has always been one of my all-time favorite SW figure designs.
    supposedly, the sandstorm lando was "too short" so this one corrects that.
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 03-18-2019 at 02:06 PM.

I really think it was a botched alert. I’ve been checking like every 10 mins

the thing i'm afraid of is i'll check it, it'll be "in stock" but by checking so often and constantly seeing "OOS", my brain my not register right away that it is indeed available, lol

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    the thing i'm afraid of is i'll check it, it'll be "in stock" but by checking so often and constantly seeing "OOS", my brain my not register right away that it is indeed available, lol
    Its real.

I've had that happen when monitoring online stock for other things. You bring the tab back up for that page 10 minutes later only to realize it says In Stock from the last time you refreshed it.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011