Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stormtrooper - #**

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post

And here I thought you spent all of your money superchatting EVS on his livestreams. I'm actually a big fan of ComicArtistProSecrets along with most of the Comicsgate guys. EVS even critiqued some of my artwork in one of his Brutally Honest Portfolio Reviews (Episode #12).

Nice! I'm a fan of EVS's Star Wars videos, he doesn't hold back his critiques unless its for Tico lol (I sent him one of the recent Walmart excl. TVC Tie Fighters)
    And dude that was one of the best portfolio's on there! You should try an IGG project, that robot fight you drew was awesome.

Man... i cant WAIT for this stormie to hit.... highest want next to my barge coming.
    Last edited by Rezikai; 03-03-2019 at 01:08 PM.
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezikai View Post
    Nice! I'm a fan of EVS's Star Wars videos, he doesn't hold back his critiques unless its for Tico lol (I sent him one of the recent Walmart excl. TVC Tie Fighters)
    And dude that was one of the best portfolio's on there! You should try an IGG project, that robot fight you drew was awesome.

Man... i cant WAIT for this stormie to hit.... highest want next to my barge coming.
    I saw that unboxing video. I hope he does a video review of that TIE Fighter. I'm planning on sending him a package of SW stuff soon as well.

I was planning on starting an IGG for the Stump comic, but I was originally going to wait until I had most of issue 2 done. However, with my current work schedule, that might take months, so I'll likely start a campaign for a full-color, remastered version of issue 1 soon.

This Stormtrooper is probably my most anticipated figure this year. I hope it maintains the shiny finish that we got on the 5POA Rogue One Stormtrooper (which is still my favorite Stormtrooper).
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post

This Stormtrooper is probably my most anticipated figure this year. I hope it maintains the shiny finish that we got on the 5POA Rogue One Stormtrooper (which is still my favorite Stormtrooper).
    Much agreed, I know there's some gripes about it not coming with a holster but I never really bothered with holsters on my stomies. How cool would it be if they added a few extra accessories like the walmart TBS sandtrooper version did.
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezikai View Post
    Much agreed, I know there's some gripes about it not coming with a holster but I never really bothered with holsters on my stomies. How cool would it be if they added a few extra accessories like the walmart TBS sandtrooper version did.
    t would be nice if stormtroopers came with some extra accessories like that. They're cool enough with just a blaster, but the long rifle would be a nice adddition as well.
    I
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345