Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stormtrooper - #140

Quote Originally Posted by reyandbb8 View Post
    The Stormtroopers in Rogue One didn't have holsters, so the figure is screen accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Impatiently waiting for comparison shots with earlier incarnations of this. Not sure i'm specialized enough in this design to point out improvements and misses from Hasbro with this new Storm.
    Helmet is better. Reduced bulk throughout the figure. Especially the elbows. Those old elbows were massive. Helmet alone is enough to get people on board though. That old one was hideous.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Thanks for the summary. I realize now this one might be based on its Rogue One appearance but am kind of confused. First of, i thought a Rogue One version was already on its way and secondly, cardback graphics made it look like an Endor setup. Anway, helmet in the bubble looks a lot closer to a ROTJ version than a RO version to me.

I haven't army built regular stormtroopers yet and I'm glad I haven't because waiting for this one is going to be worth it. My wife and wallet are going to be very mad at me though.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Thanks for the summary. I realize now this one might be based on its Rogue One appearance but am kind of confused. First of, i thought a Rogue One version was already on its way and secondly, cardback graphics made it look like an Endor setup. Anway, helmet in the bubble looks a lot closer to a ROTJ version than a RO version to me.
    Yes, it's RO. The cardback is definitely RO, not ROTJ.
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

Sweet now we just need Rogue One Rebel Fleet Troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by kk1 View Post
    Sweet now we just need Rogue One Rebel Fleet Troopers.
    I want the Gareth Edwards Rebel Fleet Trooper!
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

I was planning on skipping this one since I’ve got a carded Revenge sample from the first VC, but that cardback is GORGEOUS!

Yup, I think I'm done with 6"....j/k, I can't quit now, but I'll be buying 10-12 of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    This thing is just too awesome for words. It truly puts the 6” Stormtrooper to shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Looks like we'll be seeing a Rogue One Stormtrooper in the Vintage line as pictured here

Time to get army building.
    I gotta hand it to Hasbro ... slap a "Rogue One" title on a TVC card and you'll get me to buy yet another Imperial Stormtrooper. You sly guys.
    @LordEdzo

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast