Page 1 of 156 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Jabba's Palace Adventure Set w/Han (Carbonite) & Ree-Yees

Jabba's Palace Adventure Set w/Han (Carbonite) & Ree-Yees

So cool. Wish the archway on the Jabba side was bigger though....

Last edited by EmperorPalpitate; 02-16-2019 at 04:41 PM.

This is absolutely the highlight of the day for me.

This is awesome. Any chance the fixed the head size on ree yess? Cant quite tell from this pic.

Is this available for pre-order anywhere yet?
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

Looks like they're going all in on RotJ this year.

Pretty sure Ree Yees mold is the same as TBS.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandAdmiralJSK View Post
    This is awesome. Any chance the fixed the head size on ree yess? Cant quite tell from this pic.
    Nah, what was on display showed that Ree-Yees head is still to small and his hands are still too big. I doubt we'll see a different version in the next 20 years.

Super excited about this one, and retail is $49.99 I believe. More than the skiff!

This and the Skiff....It feels like I just got a Sears catalogue in the mail!
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEWIE View Post
    This is absolutely the highlight of the day for me.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Looks absolutely incredible. Very excited to buy this. Can't wait for it to go on pre-order on UK online retailers.

Unfortunately, this and Lando are both Walmart exclusives. So, unless they really decide to get in the online game and show they are ready to compete, these might involve a lot of driving and teamwork to acquire.
    Quote Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
    Is this available for pre-order anywhere yet?
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Page 1 of 156 1231151101 ... LastLast