Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 501 to 510 of 510

Thread: Jabba's Palace Adventure Set

  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdog View Post
    Yes, its a good idea but there are a lot of figures left for them to do in order to complete the original 92. I wonder how thats going to shake out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Simdog View Post
    Naw, its quite a few, give or take one.



    1. A Wing Pilot
    2. Amanaman
    3. 8D8
    4. EV-9D9
    5. Power Droid
    6. Death Star Droid
    7. Snaggletooth
    8. Jawa
    9. Hammerhead
    10. Ugnaught
    11. Luke Stormtrooper
    12. Luke Endor
    13. R2-D2 (Lightsaber)
    14. C-3P0 (Removable Limbs)
    15. Squid Head
    16. Imperial Dignitary
    17. Emperor
    18. General Madine
    19. Lobot
    20. Bespin Guard
    21. Rebel Commander
    22. 2-1B
    23. Bib Fortuna
    24. Rancor Keeper
    25. Anakin Skywalker
    26. At-At Driver
    27. AT-ST Driver
    28. FX-7
    29. Bespin Guard (Black)
    30. R5-D4
    Yes, I was thinking about this a few months back and thought there weren't that many left to do, but after going through a catalog with the old figures listed in it, I realized it was a much lobger list than I'd thought. Your list shows how many they have left to do.

    Now, the good thing is that some of those figures have already been made and just need to be put on a TVC card (DS Droid, Jawa, Ugnaught, AT-AT driver, AT-ST driver, for example).
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  2. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Yes, I was thinking about this a few months back and thought there weren't that many left to do, but after going through a catalog with the old figures listed in it, I realized it was a much lobger list than I'd thought. Your list shows how many they have left to do.

    Now, the good thing is that some of those figures have already been made and just need to be put on a TVC card (DS Droid, Jawa, Ugnaught, AT-AT driver, AT-ST driver, for example).
    AN AT-ST driver would be nice to go with all those Black Series AT-ST's that only come with a single driver.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

  3. #503
    If no one else has said it, staractionfigures in the UK now has this up for preorder.

  4. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaronian View Post
    If no one else has said it, staractionfigures in the UK now has this up for preorder.
    Pretty cool that they are offering a free third figure to go with the set, three to choose from, Luke Jedi, Leia Boussh and...MeruMeru?

  5. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    Pretty cool that they are offering a free third figure to go with the set, three to choose from, Luke Jedi, Leia Boussh and...MeruMeru?
    I went with Leia. My thinking was that it'd be good to have Boussh Leia on vintage card but then I remembered they said the free figure will be from Black Series, not vintage. Had I remembered that I probably would have gone with Luke.

  6. #506
    I’d go with Luke Jedi.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

  7. #507
    Fleet Admiral Rezikai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

    •    
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    AN AT-ST driver would be nice to go with all those Black Series AT-ST's that only come with a single driver.
    Yes please!
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

    always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

  8. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    AN AT-ST driver would be nice to go with all those Black Series AT-ST's that only come with a single driver.
    Sure, why not. I guess they could always reissue the AT-ST at some point and throw in the driver, but I think the driver wuld do fine as a figure repack on a new TVC card in the regular line.
    S
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  9. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Sure, why not. I guess they could always reissue the AT-ST at some point and throw in the driver, but I think the driver wuld do fine as a figure repack on a new TVC card in the regular line.
    S
    I don't think we need another AT-ST coming with only 1 driver, because I don't see them including 2 of the exact same carded figures as pack ins.
    Last edited by King_Goji; 03-22-2019 at 05:40 AM.

  10. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaronian View Post
    If no one else has said it, staractionfigures in the UK now has this up for preorder.
    Yup! got my pre-order in! Excellent price and i'm happy to wait. Did almost get tempted by the import stock but for £20 more I couldn't justify it

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •