Page 174 of 190 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1892

Thread: Jabba's Palace Adventure Set w/Han (Carbonite) & Ree-Yees

If all of us who want this Jabba's Palace set can find it @ the brick & mortar stores, I will be extremely surprised. Wally World SW exclusives are historically HTF - plus, the holidays are right around the corner. So, you will obviously have more traffic in the toy aisles & people picking up this set as gifts, etc. - especially because of the two exclusive figures.

That being said, the $50 price tag may scare off casual gift buyers - but, maybe not.

Maybe we can hope for BBTS to pick up the slack and get some like they did the TVC Tie Fighter.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    Just out of mere curiosity, what are your plan of action if not in stock on TFF?
    I'm sure at that point it'll be back online and I'd be forced to buy it on there like Lando.

Quote Originally Posted by LukesGhost View Post
    Welcome to the party pal. I live where you do.

I was about to ask what makes it ďTripleĒ and now I know itís just as dumb as I knew it would be. Who is naming these supposed events? Just walk into retail and see the miserable souls working there... I have even walked among them. Just knock it off already Hasbro. No one at store level is paid enough to care. Any Ďeventí is creating uneccesary problems for employees who donít understand the ridiculous nuances of collecting this stuff.
    John McClain, that you?!

Yeah I agree, the name is understandable yet kind of silly. In our case, it'll be ZERO FORCE FRIDAY or Triple F'ing Frustration. Whichever, you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    Iím from the Scranton area north of you guys, and itís even worse.
    Dude, I feel for you. At least you have Dunder Mifflin. But yeah, I've driven up there to the University of Scranton to play a gig back in the day and there was next to nothing around the college area. Truly the "sticks" as they say, but its still got its beauty.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Quote Originally Posted by LukesGhost View Post
    Welcome to the party pal. I live where you do.

Just walk into retail and see the miserable souls working there... I have even walked among them. Just knock it off already Hasbro. No one at store level is paid enough to care. Any Ďeventí is creating uneccesary problems for employees who donít understand the ridiculous nuances of collecting this stuff.
    Well, that's a great point. Seriously, retailers have more than enough to worry about than dealing with this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukface View Post
    The box looks great... who cares about the toy.
    Not the guy who bought my empty box from me on eBay. Thanks, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Not the guy who bought my empty box from me on eBay. Thanks, brother!
    Haha. That's called collecting on a budget.

I can confirm the set has hit the south east. Found a case of the Adventure set at one of our Walmart and yes they are 2 to a case. According to Brickseek at least 3 other stores have gotten them in.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    Dude, I feel for you. At least you have Dunder Mifflin. But yeah, I've driven up there to the University of Scranton to play a gig back in the day and there was next to nothing around the college area. Truly the "sticks" as they say, but its still got its beauty.
    Huge fan of the US TV series "The Office", so really appreciate the Dunder Mifflin reference - LMFAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    I can confirm the set has hit the south east. Found a case of the Adventure set at one of our Walmart and yes they are 2 to a case. According to Brickseek at least 3 other stores have gotten them in.
    That's very encouraging. So, maybe we will see these and the Skiff on a shelf for TFF.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    Huge fan of the US TV series "The Office", so really appreciate the Dunder Mifflin reference - LMFAO!!!
    Iím sure itís well known at this point, but thereís no real Dunder Mifflin. Thereís not even an equivalent. One of the funnier things while binging the show was seeing them go to places we donít even have, like Chiliís and Benihana. That, and treating a trip to NYC like a 30 minute drive.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Page 174 of 190 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast