Page 151 of 155 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1550

Thread: Jabba's Palace Adventure Set w/Han (Carbonite) & Ree-Yees

Haa-Haaa you said lady.
    Last edited by DarthMickeyMoose; 07-17-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Visited two of the three Walmarts in the City I visited Thursday, and none of them had any signs of this.

Side note: After seeing Hasbro's presentation with the Dungeon, I sure wouldn't mind a set based on that! Looked pretty cool.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

So outside of those California reports, has the playset ever shown up at any other retail spots? People on most sites seem to be very good about posting findings like that, so the fact that we haven't heard anything doesn't bode well for it stocking any time soon.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

I am going to say that it will be part of the up coming reset. Walmart in my area are ungodly slow at doing them. Also they some times don’t have the stuff on hand either.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    So outside of those California reports, has the playset ever shown up at any other retail spots? People on most sites seem to be very good about posting findings like that, so the fact that we haven't heard anything doesn't bode well for it stocking any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    Not in my area. I really wish wal mart would make up their mind on whether to carry star wars toys or not. This 2 empty pegs and lightsabers crap needs to stop one way or the other.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

I am starting wonder if Walmart is holding back everything for Force Friday. Outside San Diego according to Brickseek my area is in the “no results found” blues. Though one Walmart in Tennessee in Franklin has it listed but out of stock.
    Last edited by jedimasterc; 07-26-2019 at 05:06 PM.

They should release a Black Series 6" Jedi Luke as a hologram Luke, it would look great in this set.

Jabba's Palace Adventure Set w/Han (Carbonite) & Ree-Yees

Here are some pics of my Jabba Palace setup with playset...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Skinsfreak84; 07-26-2019 at 06:24 PM.

It looks nice with the vintage figs!
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

...except this set is 3.75” scale. And they did do a holo Luke in that scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrit View Post
    They should release a Black Series 6" Jedi Luke as a hologram Luke, it would look great in this set.

Page 151 of 155 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast