Page 100 of 138 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1377

Thread: Jabba's Palace Adventure Set w/Han (Carbonite) & Ree-Yees

So can anyone confirm is the Han is photo realistic? Is it any different?

Quote Originally Posted by King_Goji View Post
    Thanks! I'll check those out.

Quote Originally Posted by Simdog View Post
    JTA has a photo gallery up and there is zero difference between this release and The Black Series one from a few years back. Not sure why Hasbro didn't opt for the photo realistic when other figures with it were clearly in development at the same time.

It's been confirmed for months. Like before the set was even out.

Quote Originally Posted by Halomite View Post
    JTA has a photo gallery up and there is zero difference between this release and The Black Series one from a few years back. Not sure why Hasbro didn't opt for the photo realistic when other figures with it were clearly in development at the same time.
    There is a pretty significant difference - the paint apps on the face are definitely sharper.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    There is a pretty significant difference - the paint apps on the face are definitely sharper.
    This. I'm not sure how 3.75 could have better likenesses. No more bucky beaver jedi luke skywalker figures going forward.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    That's good to hear.
    T
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

The new Han Solo in the Jabbas set does NOT have the newphoto realistic face paint application, however compared to the Black seriescarbonite Han, the paint is more sharper, specially in the eye brows and eyes,the hair is also better painted. But basically is the same action figure, theonly difference is the included magnet on the carbonite block to hang on theplay set, everything else is the same.

Sadly the head is the same one from before with just improved paint job. It helps for sure but not a good head compared to other ROTJ Hans we’ve gotten in past IMO.

My my card back was slightly warped due to the the way they strap the figure in the packaging but thankfully came with no creases and Ree Yees was in great shape. So I feel fortunate compared to some other people’s stories
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

I got this yesterday - no shipping notice, just a notice it was delivered. It's definitely packed strangely, but my cards survived with only some waviness. I like this thing, but I have to figure out if I can incorporate it into my existing Jabba throne room diorama, which already includes the carbonite area. Honestly, I bought this thing for the animal heads because they are so great, hoping to take them off and put them on my diorama, but I'm not sure I can take them off without damaging the playset - they seem to be permanently attached.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Page 100 of 138 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast