Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Maul - Celebration Exclusive

Basically an Archive release on an Episode I card

Was Celebration Luke available on HTS after the event? I wasn't interested in him so I didn't pay too much attention.

Not too keen on that card.
    I get that it's nostalgic, but .. the Maul figure is an archive re-release?
    But on that card, so he fits well with ep. 1 Obi Wan .. and they are the only 2 to be released on that card?

Seems like they can't figure it out themselves, with all their scales and lines within the lines, etc. etc. xD
    Or is it just me?
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    Not too keen on that card.
    I get that it's nostalgic, but .. the Maul figure is an archive re-release?
    But on that card, so he fits well with ep. 1 Obi Wan .. and they are the only 2 to be released on that card?

Seems like they can't figure it out themselves, with all their scales and lines within the lines, etc. etc. xD
    Or is it just me?
    I just saw Starwarstheblackseries instagram posts about these, and Maul will ALSO be released as an archive figures, as well as this foil card celebration exclusive.
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

20 years ago TPM came out, I feel old. This foil card looks really cool but I'm narrowing my focus.
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

I like it.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Very nice. Already have the figure but I can't pass up that 1999 nostalgia...

This was one of the best pre face printing heads, didn't expect it to help much and it really doesn't.

I'll be selling my boxed one off and getting the Archive one. I'm not that nuts I need the original release when I can get double what the archin figure will cost.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast