Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Moff Tarkin - Retro Figure

I love that he’s being released on his own card inside the game packaging, and not just included as a loose pack-in Figure.
    Last edited by scoobacca; 02-16-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    -Craig

Without a doubt.

Although I've read conflicting reports as to how this line will scale with the actual vintage line (c.f. TVC).

More than likely I'll be in for the whole line as I couldn't go passed the thought of those figures all minty. They'll all be coming off cards though.
    Last edited by Otter; 02-16-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    Wanted to buy (or trade for): Toynami Thundarr the Barbarian: Thundarr, Ariel and Ookla (all three, loose and complete or carded, but figures in NM/M condition). PM me.

Shouldn't these retro figures have their own subsection?

They arent TVC, they arent modern figures. This doesnt seem to be the place for them.

Yeah they definitely need their own section

Quote Originally Posted by GrandAdmiralJSK View Post
    Shouldn't these retro figures have their own subsection?

They arent TVC, they arent modern figures. This doesnt seem to be the place for them.
    Lol the figures only just announced within the last 24hours, sub sections don't happen within seconds of picture s being revealed.

Solo never got a subsection either, and itís been a bit longer than seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Lol the figures only just announced within the last 24hours, sub sections don't happen within seconds of picture s being revealed.
    I mean, you're a mod, is that not in your ability to do this? Or do only specific mods have those permissions?
    Last edited by GrandAdmiralJSK; 02-16-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Only Admin can start actual forum sections, mods can do all the threads and all other stuff. If I could I would so I'll have to pass it onto the higher ups to start. Again it's not an instant thing.

As for the figure, this makes up for not having a real vintage Tarkin

I actually have the original Escape the Deathstar game still sealed. I love the card back for Tarkin.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast