Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jabba's Skiff Guards 3 Pack

I'm dreading that I'll have pay $40 for one new character. I have two each of Brock and Vizam, I truly don't need more.

I just pre-ordered one on Dorkside. It’s nice for people who missed out on the two repacks. I can resale those for a fair price and help offset the cost of the new Nikto. More figures for everyone!
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Just got my preorder in from Entertainment Earth along with the Gamorrean Guard. I feel for the collectors upset with all the repacks, but as somebody who was out of the collecting game during the first run of the Vintage Collection, I'm loving that Hasbro is giving people like me a chance to pick these up without scouring Ebay. As somebody whose favorite set piece has always been Jabba's Palace, this toy fair felt like Christmas.

Loving this three pack and will definitely be pre-ordering when it's up on UK online retailers. Both re-packs are great choices (especially Brock) and Vedain is a nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyStarkiller View Post
    Just got my preorder in from Entertainment Earth along with the Gamorrean Guard. I feel for the collectors upset with all the repacks, but as somebody who was out of the collecting game during the first run of the Vintage Collection, I'm loving that Hasbro is giving people like me a chance to pick these up without scouring Ebay. As somebody whose favorite set piece has always been Jabba's Palace, this toy fair felt like Christmas.
    I sort of agree. Although I hate repacks, these particular ones aren’t so silly. There is a bit of a Christmas vibe.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I just heard they will be a carded 3 pack???!!!! That's even more awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyStarkiller View Post
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmii View Post
    I just heard they will be a carded 3 pack???!!!! That's even more awesome!
    Yeah, I heard the same! Watching the SW Action News livestream, and the Hasbro Rep said something like "these two were previously released, but will now be on vintage cards for the first time."
    My only disappointment with that news is that it probably means I won't be having a carded Vedain since I'll have to open him, but it takes all the pain out of getting the repacks when they're packaged on vintage cards.

I missed out on Brock so it's nice to have another chance at him. It looks like they didn't fix his microscopic head problem though? :/

First clear image that I've seen of Vedain from the showroom floor. Lookin' good!

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast