Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Jabba's Skiff Guards 3 Pack

FINALLY Pulse is shipping this. Although the scheduled arrival is almost a week away.

Hilarious that hasbro itself is so behind the curve.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    FINALLY Pulse is shipping this. Although the scheduled arrival is almost a week away.

Hilarious that hasbro itself is so behind the curve.

hope yours gets better/wiser treatment than mine. Shipping box was plenty big enough, until they decided to use the large packing balloon things. I knew before i opened it that my box was crushed. The lid was taped shut but sticking up, clearly someone jammed the bubbles onto top and tapped it. It's going back tomorrow. between this and the delayed shipping, this will be my last order with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy_Larry View Post
    hope yours gets better/wiser treatment than mine. Shipping box was plenty big enough, until they decided to use the large packing balloon things. I knew before i opened it that my box was crushed. The lid was taped shut but sticking up, clearly someone jammed the bubbles onto top and tapped it. It's going back tomorrow. between this and the delayed shipping, this will be my last order with them.
    Oh, I've had SEVERAL packages arrive from pulse that were damaged. My DS gunner box and card were in terrible shape. They were nice enough to send a replacement, which also had damage (albeit not as much), so I just said, screw it. (I'm an opener, so it makes no difference to me, but I wanted them to know how unacceptable the condition was. Happy to take the freebie as an apology.)

I honestly don't care about the condition of the package, but if it's bad, I'll expect a replacement!

Pulse lucked out the three pack arrived with no damage. I needed Vedain and Brock for the barge but the box still displays three figures just fine! I’m thinking Gamorrean Guard and Yak Face and keep Nikto too for display. No one is reading the fine print anyway, so you can really make this any 3 pack you want.

Quote Originally Posted by LukesGhost View Post
    Pulse lucked out the three pack arrived with no damage. I needed Vedain and Brock for the barge but the box still displays three figures just fine! I’m thinking Gamorrean Guard and Yak Face and keep Nikto too for display. No one is reading the fine print anyway, so you can really make this any 3 pack you want.
    did same thing, removed Vedain and slid in an extra older TVC skiff guard fig. Still looks great w/ 3 "skiff guard". Originally was going to place the extra Lando skiff I got thru Walmart.com due to their "processing error", but traded the extra Lando off.

Just got this for $17.99 at Toysrus here in Canada! Woot woot.

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    did same thing, removed Vedain and slid in an extra older TVC skiff guard fig. Still looks great w/ 3 "skiff guard". Originally was going to place the extra Lando skiff I got thru Walmart.com due to their "processing error", but traded the extra Lando off.
    Still hoping to find the Palace playset so that this can hold Han Carbo, Gammorean Guard and Gunner stays. Feels like a factory selection with a primary character, a creature you’d want in duplicate, and a monster you might never recognize without a screen capture. But really there is nothing obvious on the box, it could be any ROTJ three pack.
    Last edited by LukesGhost; 09-21-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Mighty_Jabba View Post
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Mighty_Jabba View Post
    Happy face for you. Jealous face for me.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Sadly, TRU is now charging $55 for these online. I expect it will be the same in stores.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast