Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jabba's Skiff Guards 3 Pack

I'm definitely interested in this set. Great sculpts. However, it seems to be an online-only item & since I primarily buy toys @ brick and mortar stores (or at least toys I can get online for retail price) I probably won't be able to get this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    I'm definitely interested in this set. Great sculpts. However, it seems to be an online-only item & since I primarily buy toys @ brick and mortar stores (or at least toys I can get online for retail price) I probably won't be able to get this.
    If you don’t buy online you might as well throw in the towel with collecting. Retail isn’t going to clear wave 1 of TVC anytime soon. Lots of people have wave 4 but I have yet to hear of anyone finding it in stores. For TVC it’s online or bust at this point.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Vedain looks fantastic, and I'll gladly take another Brock. I think I have 2 Vizams, though, so I'll probably sell him off. Wasn't there a black-suited Brock in the palace? The one that gets knocked down by Chewie? He had the same helmet.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Thats Sgt. Doallyn that you refer too.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

I don't have 2 of the 3. So, I am happy about it. Not crazy about $40 but oh well.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar View Post
    I'm dreading that I'll have pay $40 for one new character. I have two each of Brock and Vizam, I truly don't need more.
    I kind of agree, anyone other than Vedian! lol
    While part of me was miffed at the prospect of more repacks. The other part was okay with it being a repack, as I wouldn't have to worry about this one item. Now I have to get one must have figure...
    Though in truth, i don't remember if I ever got Sgt. Pepper. I missed a few figures during that ROTJ wave. And my memory is foggy on details these days.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEWIE View Post
    It's a kit bash of parts with a new hat to make Vedain.
    Hasbro really should explore their library of parts more to make cool kit bashes that could be offered on Hasbro pulse. Even their own fictional characters.
    Agreed, they need to get back to this! And now with their new Club Subscription, maybe they'll do what they've been doing with Joe figures. Only not charge $50 each.

Skiff Looks Awesome, cant wait to get one and Jabba's Palace!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Sgt Doallyn or Brock Starshwhatever, thats the only action figure worth getting from the 3 pack. As for Vedain or whatever his name is, that the best they could do to make a "new" figure for Vedain?

Last time I watched Return of the Jedi millions of time, theres only one Niktu which is more well known from the old Kenner line and the last new figure from Wave 14 of the Vintage Collection series from a couple of years ago

Quote Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
    Thats Sgt. Doallyn that you refer too.
    Yes, just that Brock is sometimes known as Doallyn- but it looks like it's Bane Malar's body with Doallyn's head that gets knocked down by Chewie.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

I have one of the three figures in this pack. The "extra" can either go in Jabba's palace or, if he'll fit, into the Barge cockpit.

If I had 2 of the 3 then both extras could become the Barge pilots. Easy solution.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast