Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jabba's Skiff Guards 3 Pack

Oh man, I can't wait to get these! So glad we can pre-order them, and they didn't sell out like the 3am Target site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloned_By_Hasbro View Post
    First clear image that I've seen of Vedain from the showroom floor. Lookin' good!
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Quote Originally Posted by Okami View Post
    I missed out on Brock so it's nice to have another chance at him. It looks like they didn't fix his microscopic head problem though? :/
    Doesn't seem so. Bummer. Kinda ruins the figure for me.

Vedain looks good at least. Is he accurate though?

With Vedian coming that only leaves the human guy from the prisoner skiff right?

Quote Originally Posted by LambethL47 View Post
    With Vedian coming that only leaves the human guy from the prisoner skiff right?
    Yup. Thatís right.

Maybe we'll get another 3 pack set with him, the weequay that gets tossed from the barge and the guy who shoots Luke in the hand?
    Quote Originally Posted by starwarsguy View Post
    Yup. That’s right.
    Last edited by jimmii; 02-16-2019 at 06:12 PM.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Absolute must buy.

Is that even a Vedain figure? It looks like the previous Nikto figure from a couple of years ago repainted a little bit with an odd new hat thing

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    Is that even a Vedain figure? It looks like the previous Nikto figure from a couple of years ago repainted a little bit with an odd new hat thing
    It's a kit bash of parts with a new hat to make Vedain.

Some customizers have used these same parts to make their own version.

Hasbro really should explore their library of parts more to make cool kit bashes that could be offered on Hasbro pulse. Even their own fictional characters.

His legs look to be from the Weequay and I think his arms are from the blue Nikto? Everything else looks new to me.

Is vizam coming with the rail gun I wonder? Wondering if I should get rid of my old one with or without it.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast