Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Jabba's Skiff Guards 3 Pack

I'm simply in love with that retro packaging! It oozes a vintage feel!
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

I love all three of the cards as well. Even more excited for these three figures now.

Wow, those cards are gorgeous. I can't wait to tear them to pieces and throw them away.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    I also agree. It’s a great way for them to offer us a few missing original 92, outside of typical “waves.” More, Hasbro, more!
    Maybe we can get a definitive Palpatine, Slim Aloo and Royal Guard 3 pack

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Wow, those cards are gorgeous. I can't wait to tear them to pieces and throw them away.
    Yup. Recycle bin for mine.
    May you live in interesting times.

Hope I can find Vedain loose and not too expensive.

Just noticed Hasbro also properly named "Jabba's Skiff Guard" as Brock Starsher this time for his VC release! That's cool that they changed it, the Black Series card name was lame and generic. Especially since he had been named at that point by Lucasfilm.

I would love to see Hasbro do a couple more of these Skiff Guard 3-packs in the next few years. Maybe get Taym Dren-garen, an updated Barada and Sail Barge Weequay in one and Velken Tezeri, Yotts Orren and Fozec or the unnamed mercenary guard in another. Those are probably my 6 most wanted out of the 8 or 9 skiff/palace guards left for them to still do.
    Last edited by Darth_Brett; 04-13-2019 at 03:32 PM.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Were these guys strictly Skiff characters or were any of them seen in the Palace?

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Were these guys strictly Skiff characters or were any of them seen in the Palace?
    I know Brock and Vedain are only seen on the skiffs. And I am like 90% sure Vizam is only seen on the SB deck.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brett View Post
    Just noticed Hasbro also properly named "Jabba's Skiff Guard" as Brock Starsher this time for his VC release! That's cool that they changed it, the Black Series card name was lame and generic. Especially since he had been named at that point by Lucasfilm.

I would love to see Hasbro do a couple more of these Skiff Guard 3-packs in the next few years. Maybe get Taym Dren-garen, an updated Barada and Sail Barge Weequay in one and Velken Tezeri, Yotts Orren and Fozec or the unnamed mercenary guard in another. Those are probably my 6 most wanted out of the 8 or 9 skiff/palace guards left for them to still do.
    Oh yes please!!!!

I customized some of my own

And got some from eBay

If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast