Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Jabba's Skiff Guards 3 Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Decarbonited View Post
    Klaatus and Niktos - and Weequays.
    Oh my!

10 char
    Last edited by lister; 03-01-2019 at 12:47 PM.

The TVC Weequay could use a re-release.

And all o this stuff needs to be set up around an actual Sarlacc which unless you lucked into the legacy? version from Target a decade ago Is nonexistent.
    Dea wanna wanga

Quote Originally Posted by Decarbonited View Post
    There's only like, what, four figures released that go on Pote Sniktin's skiff - including himself? TBS Brock Starsher, TVC blue vest Nikto and OTC Barada being the other three. I'm pretty sure there are four other guards on that skiff who haven't been released yet.

At least we'll only need one (?) more figure for the prisoner skiff - the human guy - after Vedain releases.
    Yes Im hoping that Velken, the human guard on the prisoner skiff, will get made soon to complete that skiff. Then Id like to see the human guard, merc pilot, Gailid and Yotts follow close behind. And Id love to see an updated Barada and Pote!
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

I need Velken, then I need a Kithaba who isn't noticeably anorexic and a Weequay Skiffmaster with an actual neck. Then I'll consider the prisoner skiff complete.

Quote Originally Posted by War_in_The_floor View Post
    The TVC Weequay could use a re-release.

And all o this stuff needs to be set up around an actual Sarlacc which unless you lucked into the legacy? version from Target a decade ago Is nonexistent.
    Luckily this is one of those items relatively easy to make yourself though, compared to an actual playset etc. It's a pit in the sand. I don't subscribe to the beak version.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Anyone know why some of the websites have the pre-order dropping months before Hasbro's site is suggesting? Not sure if I should order on Hasbro or go elsewhere...

I ordered mine from Dorkside.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?Morag the Tulgah Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Anyone know why some of the websites have the pre-order dropping months before Hasbro's site is suggesting? Not sure if I should order on Hasbro or go elsewhere...
    I think Hasbro commented that there will be some to get an early release but the main bulk release is later, like Sept. Pulse initially did have an July or August eta when 1st posted but since have pre sold through that initial allotment and are now preording for later allotment/s. I ordered at 1st posting on pulse and have an eta of b4 Sept. Can't recall offhand but it may be mid July or early Aug. I'd need to recheck my acct to be sure.
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 03-12-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910