Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatooine Skiff

Based on the main Rebelscum page, it looks like this is already sold out. I'm very happy I got the 2000 Target Exclusive version of the Skiff. It's one of my favorite SW toys.

Got two. Ordered within 2 minutes of the posting.
    my trade feedback
    BIG PURPLE CABLE EATER!

My thoughts? Awesome!!! Glad I got my preorder in before it sold out.

The price point is incredible. With the TIE and tank being so expensive, I was thinking that something like this would go for over $100. You can get three of these for what I thought one would cost.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Looks incredible and I agree that the price point is great. Will be pre-ordering as soon as it goes up on UK online retailers.

Love the new look! Sounds liken it will even come in a vintage collection box. This is a must buy for anyone that backed the Sail Barge. Can’t wait!!
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

OHHH YEAHHHHH!!!! I love this, and the news of a Vintage Box makes it even sweeter. My first attempt to purchase had an error, so I literally fell down the stairs running with a different credit card, and scored 2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    Love the new look! Sounds liken it will even come in a vintage collection box. This is a must buy for anyone that backed the Sail Barge. Can’t wait!!
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

This is the highlight of Toy Fair for me, for sure. Im so glad I didn't cave and purchase any of those old ones and excessive prices. Bummer for those that did.

Grabbed two as soon as they came up on pulse, now its just the waiting game.

Glad everyone is liking this. How could one not?

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast