Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatooine Skiff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Based on the main Rebelscum page, it looks like this is already sold out. I'm very happy I got the 2000 Target Exclusive version of the Skiff. It's one of my favorite SW toys.

Got two. Ordered within 2 minutes of the posting.
    my trade feedback
    BIG PURPLE CABLE EATER!

My thoughts? Awesome!!! Glad I got my preorder in before it sold out.

JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

The price point is incredible. With the TIE and tank being so expensive, I was thinking that something like this would go for over $100. You can get three of these for what I thought one would cost.
    ďDid you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?ĒóMorag the Tulgah Witch

Looks incredible and I agree that the price point is great. Will be pre-ordering as soon as it goes up on UK online retailers.

Love the new look! Sounds liken it will even come in a vintage collection box. This is a must buy for anyone that backed the Sail Barge. Can’t wait!!
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

OHHH YEAHHHHH!!!! I love this, and the news of a Vintage Box makes it even sweeter. My first attempt to purchase had an error, so I literally fell down the stairs running with a different credit card, and scored 2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    Love the new look! Sounds liken it will even come in a vintage collection box. This is a must buy for anyone that backed the Sail Barge. Can’t wait!!
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

I preordered one of these beauties yesterday, spent the rest of the day feeling over the moon about it, but left the browser window open.
    When I checked there today, there was a message saying my order has been cancelled.
    There is no corroboration for this. I received a confirmation email after I ordered. The money was taken from my account and is still gone.
    I emailed Hasbro Pulse to check on the status of my order, and am anxiously awaiting a response.
    I apologize for alarming everyone. Will let you all know how it goes.

In for two and the guard three-pack from Dorkside. More of this, Hasbro!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast