Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatooine Skiff

Yeah I got a similar email as well, though forgot the exp date. Wasn't all that concerned because I didn't feel the member ship was all that exciting. Haven't had anything especial happen yet other than free shipping, which I can get on Amazon or any other site if you spend enough or catch a promo. Early access hasn't done me any favors either, as there hasn't been anything that interests me.

Now when/if they ever offer obscure character I'm actually after, we'll see how it turns out then.

Thread specific I got my Skiff today, and was surprised how small(narrow) the box was. Figured it would be a tad thicker, length was fine though.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Thatís what she said
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

LOL brilliant
    May you live in interesting times.

I got an email from Pulse this morning that my Skiff has shipped. I already received it last week!

Same here. I got the shipping notice this morning even tho I got them last Saturday.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

I plan to pick another up on TFF along with Jabba's Palace. I just want to have the feeling of finding this in a store, even though it's plentifully available online (as it should be!)
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

I've been going through this thread and see no mention as to whether this piece will make it to brick and mortars.
    Does anyone have any info on this?
    I'll wait for Force Friday to get them if I know Target or Meijers has a sale.

Yes, these have shown up a some Walmarts recently along with the Walmart exclusive Jabba play set. Seems that they are not to be sold though until Triple Force Friday as people who have found them were not able to purchase them when they went to checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by 66diorama66 View Post
    I've been going through this thread and see no mention as to whether this piece will make it to brick and mortars.
    Does anyone have any info on this?
    I'll wait for Force Friday to get them if I know Target or Meijers has a sale.
    Always looking for vintage store displays, vintage shipping boxes and Jawa items.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077974/ My feedback Thread

Available at Canadian TRUs, it appears.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast