Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatooine Skiff

Could anyone check and see if the big gun that comes with Vizam, fits on the Skiff front rails?

Thanks.

I checked back when I first got it, and the answer is no. The Barge cannons plug into the peg holes, but the Vizam cannons have weird under-wires that mangle things up and a clip that doesn’t even fit. You’ll have to customize, I’m afraid.

EDIT: Skiff! I thought you meant Barge (should’ve checked what thread we were in). Don’t know about skiff yet...
    Last edited by Tulgah; 08-14-2019 at 04:50 PM.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    I checked back when I first got it, and the answer is no. The Barge cannons plug into the peg holes, but the Vizam cannons have weird under-wires that mangle things up and a clip that doesn’t even fit. You’ll have to customize, I’m afraid.

EDIT: Skiff! I thought you meant Barge (should’ve checked what thread we were in). Don’t know about skiff yet...
    Vizam's guns do fit on the barge rails. There are spots specifically designed for it to go.

And yes, Vizam's gun does fit on the new skiff's rails.
    Last edited by King_Goji; 08-14-2019 at 05:50 PM.

Got my 2 today- super fast shipping from the ebay retailer ke_toys, and for only $47 shipped each when you buy 2!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Quote Originally Posted by King_Goji View Post
    Vizam's guns do fit on the barge rails. There are spots specifically designed for it to go.
    Do you mean those little indentions that thin the rail on both sides, a few inches toward the bow from the middle guns? Man, those are horrible! I can’t get my Vizam guns to fit there easily at all, even after prying the clip open with a wedge. Also, why are the slots not lined up with the peg holes? You have these big empty peg holes and a few inches away a slanted soft plastic gun. Why don’t the Vizam guns just substitute directly for the Barge pegs? I realize that Vizam came first, but that is some lazy design right there.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Seems like everyone has a skiff but me! Still waiting on my EE pre-order. Am I the only one who ordered from them?!!
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bosski View Post
    Seems like everyone has a skiff but me! Still waiting on my EE pre-order. Am I the only one who ordered from them?!!
    I did. Mine are en route. But since they use that third party shipping company now, newgistics, the shipping takes forever. This one will be my keep in the box one. I already got two from amazon a few weeks ago.

I'm still waiting on Pulse, so don't feel like the only one.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I'm still waiting on Pulse, so don't feel like the only one.
    Still waiting on Pulse too - annoying as hell. Things have been out for months and they can't even get their OWN product out on time. Probably the last time I pre-order from them.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Be thankful you don't live in the UK. That is all.
    May you live in interesting times.

Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast