Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatooine Skiff

Sorry, I screwed up. I misread the notification from Amazon.

Hey, look...the original full size model had struts too. How did they anchor that sucker in sand?

The sand pit itself was built around the anchored skiff and sarlacc maw. That wasn't a naturally formed dune they stuck the skiff into, heh.

Please tell me you knew I was joking, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    The sand pit itself was built around the anchored skiff and sarlacc maw. That wasn't a naturally formed dune they stuck the skiff into, heh.

I wonder if anyone did or still can ask Hasbro pulse reps about the skiff and 3 pk availibity at pulse now that bbts and ee have them in stock now (well skiff is not at ee)

My skiffs and guard 3-pack are on their way from BBTS! I look forward to seeing everyone's pics of the skiffs. We've all waited quite a while for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar View Post
    My skiffs and guard 3-pack are on their way from BBTS! I look forward to seeing everyone's pics of the skiffs. We've all waited quite a while for this!
    Wow! I recently cancelled my pulse skill order and made one on Amazon, as I thought that would be faster. But looks like BBTS is the winner!

I’m in no rush, and I’m not going to play the cancel/reorder roulette game with three or four online retail organizations.

Yeah, same here. I don't have to be first, just so long a as I get it. Eventually.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    I’m in no rush, and I’m not going to play the cancel/reorder roulette game with three or four online retail organizations.
    I was going to wait and see which of Pulse or Amazon was going to be first, but I just cancelled Pulse because, yeah, who cares? One week's difference (at that) doesn't matter to me.

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast