Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Tatooine Skiff

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Awesome news! Where the heck are the skiff comparison pics though
    Here's a few high rez, we updated the site weeks ago with these but our current sites sucks so we have to keep file sizes low. That said, we're building a shiny new store for fall launch which will be a far better experience, plus I'm going to add in an archive category for super high images of all vintage collection items over the last 10yrs.

Seeing these hi res reminds me of how excited I was the day these were announced and also preordered.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Awesome, can't wait!
    Hopefully the Skiff and 3-pk will arrive close enough together, so that I don't forget I even have one or the other when the other one finally arrives. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by dorksidetoys View Post
    Here's a few high rez, we updated the site weeks ago with these but our current sites sucks so we have to keep file sizes low.
    Sorry! I didn't mean your website pics, I actually meant if these are shipping out of China soon, surely we should see some loose comparison pics between it and the original vintage mold by someone!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

That box looks really good! Really excited to get this in the mail! I know I remember someone brigning this up before, but it is odd Hasbro did not have Kithaba shown on the box. Also, we really need Velken Tezeri now!!!! C'mon Hasbro, show us s'more skiff n Barge love in 2020, 2021 or 2022! I'd love for us to get Velken, Taym, a new Barada, Yotts Orren and maybe the SB Weequay in the next 3-4 years.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Those are all good additions we need.

Damn! this thing looks great! cant wait!!

Love the look of the box!

Any further word on the rumored second three pack of skiff guards? Maybe at sdcc they’ll say something. I really, really hope that rumor turns out to be true!

This will be a major SDCC for Star Wars figure fans. I think it will show us what to expect of 3.75” and TVC.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I hope the stand unplugs. I don't like it personally and will use acrylic risers like I have with my barge and used to with my old skiff.
    May you live in interesting times.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast