Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatooine Skiff

I didnt see this on EE or DS when I just looked. Hopefully it becomes more available because I missed that initial offering.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

More will be offered, for sure.

Amazing how quick stuff sells when Hasbro puts the effort in...

Quote Originally Posted by bac View Post
    It's scaled to the Barge. If it were too big then two of them would look out of place in front of the barge.
    I know but we technically already had that with the old ones. This might have been a good opportunity to put out a more true scale vehicle/playset in its own right.

It's not what they went with. So be it.

Did they say this is an online only item? I don’t see it listed on EE or Dorkside, just on Pulse, where it’s sold out. I don’t mean to be paranoid, but I’d hate to miss out on this.

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post
    Did they say this is an online only item? I don’t see it listed on EE or Dorkside, just on Pulse, where it’s sold out. I don’t mean to be paranoid, but I’d hate to miss out on this.
    Nowhere does it say online exclusive. Hasbro Pulse is likely trying to get direct orders long before it hits retail in October, for Force Friday.

If it is online only then I'd expect them to be plentiful come release.

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post

Dorkside had the Skiff up for an hour or two this afternoon.

Now that the craziness of today has settled down, I wish I would've pulled the trigger on 2 more skiffs when I had the chance.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmii View Post
    Now that the craziness of today has settled down, I wish I would've pulled the trigger on 2 more skiffs when I had the chance.
    I was doing family stuff all day and missed ordering them completely. I'm sure they will be back in stock soon.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Holy smokes, this thing is gorgeous. Despite being a (future) barge owner, I wasn't really all that interested in getting a skiff.

But, wow, this thing is too lovely to pass up. Damn you, Hasbro!

Can't decide if I'd be happy with one or want two. I don't really intend to do dioramas, and would need to double up on all of the relevant figures that populate he skiffs that would otherwise be displayed as part of the collection of figures.
    Wanted to buy (or trade for): Toynami Thundarr the Barbarian: Thundarr, Ariel and Ookla (all three, loose and complete or carded, but figures in NM/M condition). PM me.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast